The top choice for serious growers! The Powerbox DPC-15000TD will effortlessly power ten 1,000 watt lights at 240-volts and has a special feature to protect the life of your bulbs during power failures. Dial-in a delay of .1 to 10 minutes before your lights will restart when power is restored after an outage. Of course, every component is the finest of quality, so you will enjoy years of safe and reliable operation.
Unique Features (DPC-15000TD):
• 10 Light Controller w/ Hot Start Delay
• User-Adjustable Startup Time Delay after Power Failure (protects lamps from hot starts – prolongs bulb life)
• Available in 50 or 60 amp capacity
• Available in plug & play or hardwire versions
• GFCI main circuit breaker provides the ultimate in safety
• Heavy-duty contactor relay to control load switching
• Built-in digital timer with battery backup
• Detachable trigger cord can override the built-in timer (allows the unit to be controlled by other devices)
• Digital Ammeter (shows precise amperage draw)
• Ten timed 240-volt outlets and five 120-volt outlets
• ETL Listed for approved use in the United States & Canada
• Hand-built in the USA
• 5-year warranty
Grow lights require more power than anything else in your garden. To run safely they need a well-built controller designed specifically to handle demanding power loads.