In addition to effortlessly powering ten 1,000 watt lights at 240-volts, the Powerbox DPC-12000TD has a special feature to protect the life of your bulbs during power failures. Dial-in a delay of .1 to 10 minutes before your lights will restart when power is restored after a power outage.
• 10 Light Controller w/ Hot Start Delay
• User-Adjustable Time Delay Function (extends bulb life by protecting from hot starts)
• Available in 50 or 60 amp capacity
• Available in plug & play or hardwire versions
• GFCI main circuit breaker provides the ultimate in safety
• Heavy-duty contactor relay to control load switching
• Built-in digital timer with battery backup
• Detachable trigger cord can override the built-in timer (allows the unit to be controlled by other devices)
• LED lights show power status
• Ten timed 240-volt outlets and five 120-volt outlets
• ETL Listed for approved use in the United States & Canada
• Hand-built in the USA
• 5-year warranty
Powerbox lighting control devices are designed to run your HID lights at peak efficiency, while keeping you and your garden safe.