High humidity levels can cause plants to grow poorly and will encourage disease fungi that can wreak-havoc in your grow room. Reduce high moisture conditions with the Active Air Portable Dehumidifier.
Removes up to 43 pints (5.4 gallons) of water per day and includes analog controls that can be used with a timer or an environmental controller.
• Water level detection and automatic shut-off
• Adjustable air outlet
• Time can be set for 2, 4, or 8 hours
• Removable front-loading water tank
• Optional continuous drainage
• Washable, activated carbon filter
• 3 amps/ 360 watts
Size: 18″ x 13″ x 26″ tall
A dehumidifier is not an air conditioner — it does NOT have a cooling function — and will produce some heat. Its sole purpose is to extract moisture out of the room atmosphere in which it is operating.