Protect your plants and extend your growing season with the FlowerHouse PlantHouse. Ideal for container gardens, this easy to use pop-up greenhouse protects plants from wind, frost and snow. Open bottom allows for placement over existing plants, raised beds and gardens. Use as a winter plant protector for tender shrubs, such as azaleas, rhododendrons, hibiscus and sago palms to name a few.
Compact and lightweight, the Plant House requires NO tools to assemble and can be set-up in seconds! Includes 2 large zippered doors and screened ventilation to protect against most insects, birds and other pests. It’s the perfect environment for hardening off plants.
• Compact & Lightweight — easy transport and storage!
• Perfect for container gardens, shrubs, germinating seeds and hardening off
• Full zipper closure and ample screened ventilation
• Includes a shade cloth and handy carry pack
• Protects plants from harsh conditions
• Open bottom allows for placement over existing plants, beds and containers
• Ideal for backyards, apartments and small decks
Size: 5′ x 5′ x 6-1/2″ tall
FlowerHouse greenhouses are made with GRO-TEC, an incredibly tough material that’s UV resistant and features rip-stop protection. GRO-TEC diffuses or scatters sunlight, which benefits plants by reducing excess light on upper leaves and by increasing the amount of light reflected onto the lower leaves.