Pure & Simple! Dr. Earth Palm, Tropical & Hibiscus Fertilizer was created to meet the highest standard of fertility needs for ALL subtropical and tropical plants. Promotes bigger, more abundant blooms… NATURALLY! Each 4 lb box feeds 80 one-gallon or 16 five-gallon plants.
• 100% Natural & Organic — eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers!
• Contains optimum levels of plant nutrients, including micronutrients and minerals
• Slow release formula — feeds plants and soils over time!
• Promotes healthy plant growth — NO growth spikes!
• Contains seven strains of PRO-BIOTIC soil microbes
• Contains eight strains of Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae
• High in magnesium — an essential plant nutrient!
• SAFE for people and pets
Available size: 4 lb Box
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply Hibiscus Fertilizer every two months throughout the growing season (mid-April to late-August). For new plantings, add 0.5-2 cups to the planting hole and water well. For established plants, work 0.5-1 cup into the soil within the drip line. Can also be mixed with water for foliar feeding or deep root feeding. See product label for specific instructions.
Ingredients: Feather meal, fish bone meal, potassium sulfate, magnesium sulfate, cottonseed meal, seaweed extract and seven strains of Pro-Biotic beneficial soil microbes, PLUS Ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae.