For nearly forty years, the Original ComposTumbler by Mantis has made it easy for gardeners like you to have a steady supply of compost. Makes a complete batch, from start to finish, in just 14 days. Big enough for serious gardeners (holds 164.6 gallons, 22 cubic feet), easy enough for anyone!
• Drum sits 27″ off the ground for easy loading/ unloading
• Gear driven drum means easy, no slip turning — even when full!
• Aerator/ drainage units on the door improve air intake
• Interior mixing fins speed decomposition
• Screened vents on end-caps
• Strong tubular steel frame for support
• Rust-proof galvanized metal drum
• 5 year manufacturer warranty
Size: 68″ H x 40″ D x 50″ W
Owner’s Manual (PDF)
FREE GROUND SHIPPING in the contiguous 48 United States
(Shipped FREE when ordered with any ComposTumbler)
Sifter Screen – Attach this specially designed screen to the opening of your ComposTumbler to unload a finer, more crumbly compost. Great for making your own potting soil, or a finer mulch for flower borders and shrubs.
Protective Cover – This custom-made cover protects your ComposTumbler from snow, ice and harsh elements. It’s made of heavy-duty, weatherproof green vinyl to last for years of use.
The Original model is designed for customers that want the benefits of quick composting (instead of the slow pile method), and regularly accumulate 5 or 6 trash bags (up to 165 gallons) of organic material every few weeks.