The ECO Series NatureMill METRO recycles food and paper into rich organic fertilizer… right in your own home! Scraps, including dairy, meat, fish and pet waste are automatically transferred to the sealed inner reactor where computer technology controls mixing, air flow, temperature and moisture.
The energy released by NatureMill produces ideal conditions, eliminating odors, pathogens, insects and unwanted seed germination. The compost is later transferred through a trap door to the cure tray, where you can expect about 1.5 gallons of finished compost every two weeks, depending on your actual usage.
• Fully automatic and odor free — use indoors or out!
• Hot composting process even accepts meat, fish and dairy
• Easy to clean and very low maintenance
• 100% stainless steel internal components
• Two chamber design: add food to the upper chamber, remove compost from the lower chamber
• Small enough to fit in a kitchen cabinet
• 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
• Made in the USA
Size: 20″ x 12″ x 20″ tall
Owner’s Manual – PDF format