Start large amounts of seeds in a small amount of space with our propagation trays and cell pack inserts. Mesh Flats (a.k.a. Daisy Trays) work as stand alone nursery trays or may be combined with standard 1020 trays for easy, no mess watering. Easy to use, simply water seeds/ seedlings and lift out the mesh bottom flat when finished to ensure proper drainage.
• Durable plastic is reusable and will last for several seasons
• Works with a variety of pot sizes and cell pack inserts
• Compatible with most 1020 trays and humidity domes
• Mesh bottom promotes drainage and prevents root rot
• Stackable for space-saving storage
Size: 11″ x 21″ x 2-1/4″ deep
Don’t own a heat mat? No problem. Improve germination rates by placing seed trays on top of your refrigerator for consistent bottom heat. Once seeds have sprouted, move trays to a well-lit area.