Grow better. LIFE is a cloning solution formulated specifically to provide the nutrient inputs to assist in early root and plant development. It has a unique blend of ingredients that combine essential carbohydrates and enzymes, which promote energy metabolism and protein synthesis. After extensive research and development, Life has shown to reduce the number of days to root from cuttings and increase cuttings overall survival rates.
Benefits of LIFE Include:
• Works with ALL growing media
• Provides essential nutrients for early root development
• Energy metabolism to promote new vegetative growth
• Amino acids to facilitate protein synthesis as the early building blocks for plant development
LIFE vs Clonex – Cornell University Test Results, 2014
Total Nitrogen (N) ….. 0.5%
0.5% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P205) ….. 1%
Soluble Potash (K20) ….. 0.5%
Available in quart, gallon and 2.5 gallon sizes.
15ml/gallon | 0.5oz/gallon | 3tsp/gallon | 1tbsp/gallon
Maintain pH of 5.0-6.0. pH adjustment may be necessary prior to application.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
• Mix 15 ml per gallon of water used.
• Maintain pH 5.0-5.5.
• Add fresh solution to reservoir as needed until ready for transplant.
Soil/Soilless Medium Application
• Mix 15ml per gallon of water used, adjust pH to 5.5-6.0.
• Insert cuttings and drench medium to saturation.
• Reapply 1-2 times per week until ready for transplant.
• If using propagation cubes, soak in solution for 3-5 hours prior to cutting
Ingredients: Calcium Nitrate, Phosphoric Acid and Potassium Phosphate.