The Gardener’s Guide to Composting (3rd Edition). Let it Rot! is the classic guide to turning household waste into garden gold! Since its first edition in 1975, this valuable how-to has helped countless gardeners recycle household garbage, grass clippings, and other waste materials into useful, soil-nourishing compost. Written by Stu Campbell. Paperback, 160 pages.
• Home Composting: Art or Science?
• How Decomposition Works
• Compostable Materials All Around You
• Activators Get Things Cooking
• Bins, Barrels and Tumblers
• Methods to Speed Decomposition
• Composting Concerns
• The End Product and How to Use It
• & much more!
“It will change the way you look at your garbage.” – Horticulture Review