For healthier, more productive soils… naturally! Medina Humate liquid humic acid is for natural gardening enthusiasts who want to build the quality and structure of the soil without chemical fertilizers.
• Improves moisture retention
• Enhances nitrogen and nutrient release
• Increases exchange capacity and buffering properties
• Provides micro and macro nutrients
• Improves chelation of elements into usable nutrients for plants
• Improves soils physical properties
• Holds exchangeable plant nutrients
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Vegetables & Flowers: Mix 3 Tbsp. per gallon water. Pour around plants and water into soil. Repeat every 3-4 weeks during growing season.
Indoor Plants: Use 1 Tbsp. per quart of water. Apply to soil every watering.
Lawns: Use 1 pint per 1,000 sq. ft. Apply with water to soak into soil.
Trees: When planting, mix 2 Tbsp. per gallon of water. Place root ball in hole and pour on solution. Replace soil, apply solution again and water thoroughly. Use 2 Tbsp. per 1 inch diameter of tree, mix with water, thoroughly soak root area.
Seeds: Soak in 1 tsp. per gallon of water or until seed skin is penetrated, plant immediately.