Clearly written and cross-referenced, How to Make and Use Compost The Ultimate Guide shows you how to compost everything that can be composted – at home, work or school, and in spaces big or small. By Nicky Scott. Paperback, 190 pages.
Key Features Include:
• Creating the right mix for successful garden compost
• How to compost your food waste safely
• The full range of systems, from plastic ‘daleks’ to large units
• Composting with a wormery
• How to plant
• Making liquid feeds and your own seed & potting compost
• Composting in schools, with advice on getting a school scheme started
Also includes a comprehensive A-Z guide, which includes what you can and can’t compost, concepts and techniques, and common problems and solutions.