Bradfield Horticultural Vinegar is an inexpensive and environmentally safe weed killer — perfect for organic growers! Contains 20% acetic acid and includes yucca extract — a natural surfactant and penetrating agent — to completely cover weeds and undesirable vegetation. Works fast (within a few hours) and degrades quickly in the environment.
• Will NOT harm people, pets or wildlife
• Contains 20% acetic acid (household vinegars contain 5%)
• Safe to use in gardens, lawns and landscaped areas
• Will NOT travel through the soil to injure nearby plants
• May be used for pH modification of soil and water
• Made in the U.S.A.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Avoid spraying desirable plants. For best results, apply full strength during the early stages of plant growth and during hot, dry weather. Mature plants with developed root systems may require a second application. Do NOT apply during windy conditions — drift will injure or kill contacted vegetation. Rinse spray equipment when finished.