Powerful. Simple. Complete. HEAVY 16 Veg A (4-0-1) is hand-brewed in micro-batches to ensure quality and freshness. In addition, each ingredient is refined to ensure purity and consistency. The company is committed to this artisanal approach to quality nutrient production. Based on their phenomenal results and customer feedback, we wouldn’t have it any other way.
• Professional grade plant nutrients
• Brewed in small batches to ensure quality and freshness
• For use in soil and hydroponic gardens
• A complete 2-part nutrient — includes ALL the elements that plants require
• FOUR forms of Calcium for cascading nutrition delivery
• TWO forms of chelated Iron for availability in high pH medias
• Can be combined with other products for fantastic crop customization
• Combines chelated micronutrients for max absorption
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use HEAVY 16 like any two-part nutrient. Measure and add part A at the desired rate, rinse the measuring cup, then measure and add part B at the same rate. The following feeding schedules are simple guides for using the proper rates of nutrient at the proper times of growth.
Visit the HEAVY 16 Nutrient Calculator here.
Guaranteed Analysis – Veg A (4-0-1):
Total Nitrogen (N) ….. 5.0%
0.3% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
4.5% Nitrate Nitrogen
0.2% Urea Nitrogen
Soluble Potash (K2O) ….. 1.0%
Calcium (Ca) ….. 5.5%
Boron (B) ….. 0.017%
Copper (Cu) ….. 0.0010%
0.0005% Chelated Copper
Iron (Fe) ….. 0.10%
0.10% Chelated Iron
Manganese (Mn) ….. 0.0340%
0.0170% Chelated Manganese
Molybdenum (Mo) ….. 0.0008%
Zinc (Zn) ….. 0.0090%
0.0042% Chelated Zinc
Chelates are compounds that help make a number of plant nutrients, especially micro-nutrients (copper, iron, etc.) available to crops. If chelates are NOT used in the nutrient solution, plants would be deprived of several micro-nutrients which can lead to deficiencies, inhibited growth and reduced plant health.