Powerful. Simple. Complete. For years, HEAVY 16 Professional Plant Nutrients have been the preferred choice among elite growers across California. Now, this artisan-grade blend is available to growers around the world. HEAVY 16 is proudly made in California.
• Professional grade plant nutrients
• Brewed in small batches to ensure quality and freshness
• Can be used in soil and hydroponic gardens
• A complete 2-part nutrient — includes ALL the elements that plants require
• FOUR forms of Calcium for cascading nutrition delivery
• TWO forms of chelated Iron for availability in high pH medias
• Can be combined with other products for fantastic crop customization
• Combines chelated micronutrients for max absorption
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use HEAVY 16 like any two-part nutrient. Measure and add part A at the desired rate, rinse the measuring cup, then measure and add part B at the same rate. The following feeding schedules are simple guides for using the proper rates of nutrient at the proper times of growth.
Visit the HEAVY 16 Nutrient Calculator here.
Guaranteed Analysis – Bud B (1.25-3.7-6.0):
Total Nitrogen (N) ….. 1.25%
0.05% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
1.20% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphoric Acid ….. 3.7%
Soluble Potash (K2O) ….. 6.0%
Magnesium (Mg) ….. 1.5%
Sulfur (S) ….. 2.0%
Hydroponic reservoirs need some form of aeration. Oxygen is very important for healthy root systems and aerated water provides additional O2. We suggest using either an air pump, air stone or venturi, or a combination of all three. Your reservoir should be bubbling like a hot tub!