HANNA Instruments pHep4 pH Tester (HI 98127) has a dual-level LCD that displays both pH and temperature (C° or F°). At start-up, the instrument performs a self check then displays the remaining battery level to assure proper working condition.
The HI 98127 pH Tester features a stability indicator and SET/ HOLD function to prompt the user when to take the reading and HOLDS the display for easy and accurate recording. Includes a pH electrode, electrode removal tool, batteries and complete instructions.
• Dual level display showing pH (±0.1 pH) & temperature
• Automatic temperature compensation
• Battery percentage displayed at start-up
• Replaceable pH electrode featuring an extendable junction
• Rugged waterproof casing is designed to float!
• Automatic calibration
• Efficient two button operation
• Warranty: 1-year (six months on electrode)
Size: 6.4″ tall x 1.6″ wide x 1.0″ deep
Instruction Manual – PDF format
For better accuracy, frequent calibration of the pHep4 is recommended. In addition, the instrument must be recalibrated whenever:
1.) The pH electrode is replaced.
2.) After testing aggressive chemicals.
3.) Where high accuracy is required.
4.) At least once per month.