The perfect media for container grown plants! Grow Cubes or croutons retain water while their uniform shape (1 x 1 x 1 cm) provides plenty of air around the root zone. This ideal air to water ratio promotes robust root growth and ensures the success of your crop. Each 2 cubic foot bag fills 23 one gallon pots.
• Excellent water-retention
• Continual high air content
• Water is readily available to plants
• Sterile substrate for use in container gardens
• Normal distribution of water throughout the depth
When growing in a sterile media, you have fewer problems with pests and require less pesticides (up to 90% less). Also, the amount of fertilizer used is about 1/4 the amount normally required for the same crop grown in soil.