Keeps leaves green & healthy! SuperNatural Green Stay (1-0-0) maintains healthy lower leaves needed to fuel the production of heavy fruit load. Will make a dramatic difference in flower and vegetable production.
When a plant is in heavy production during the flowering cycle it will sacrifice the health of its lower leaves to produce greater yields. Using this product in the late flowering stage will ensure lower leaves stay strong to fuel massive fruit production.
• Can be applied as a foliar spray or added to your nutrient reservoir
• Provides instant results (2 days) when applied directly to foliage
• A professional quality nitrogen, magnesium and iron formula
• Use on stressed plants caused by toxicity or nutrient lock-out
• Easy to use — Quickly brings plants back to health
Available size: Quart (32 oz)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply during early to late flowering, or whenever leaves show signs of moderate deficiency. Avoid using on underdeveloped root systems. Do NOT use more than 2-3 times per week.
Mix 1 tsp per 2 liters (1/2 gallon) of water and apply as a foliar spray. If adding to your reservoir, mix 1 tsp per 4 liters (1 gallon) of nutrient solution.
When foliar feeding, apply in the early morning or just before the lights are turned on. This will ensure leaves are dry before lights heat up leaf tissue to prevent burning.
Do NOT use as a foliar spray if powdery mildew is present.
Symptoms of plant stress include — burnt leaf tips, mild plant wilt, curled leaf tips and leaf discoloration — to name a few.