The Gardener Greenhouse is perfect for serious growers that require a large space. The extra width of these models and wide door openings make them accessible for wheelbarrows, small lawn tractors and wheelchairs.
The Gardener series is big enough so you can partition off parts of the greenhouse to create various micro-climates. Allows you to accommodate different plants’ needs, such as cacti or orchids. High side-walls are perfect for taller plants and the expanded growing space is required for fast growing veggies such as cucumbers and tomatoes.
• 6 mm (1/4-inch) twin-wall polycarbonate panels for superior insulation
• Aluminum frame is designed to withstand extreme conditions
• 46-inch wide double hinged doors with lock (one of which is a Dutch door)
• 4 double windows (1800 model)
• 6 double windows (2700 model)
• 8 double windows (3600 model)
• High side walls (5′ 3″) for extra clearance
• Galvanized steel base (sold separately)
• 12-year warranty
Assembly Instructions (PDF format)
Gardener 1800 – 11′ 9″ W x 16′ 6″ L x 8′ 8″ H (shown)
Gardener 2700 – 11′ 9″ W x 24′ 8″ L x 8′ 8″ H
Gardener 3600 – 11′ 9″ W x 32′ 9″ L x 8′ 8″ H
(Shipped FREE when ordered with any Juliana Greenhouse)
Univent Automatic Vent Opener
Allows solar-powered control of top or side mounted window vents. Univent has an adjustable opening temperature of 60-75° Fahrenheit and an 18″ maximum opening which is reached at approximately 90° Fahrenheit. Lifting capacity is 15 lbs.
Galvanized Steel Base
A strong and level foundation is essential for any greenhouse. Cut exactly to size, a Juliana Steel Base adds 4.5-inches to the overall height of the building giving extra headroom. Anchor stakes are included.
Premium shade cloth with lock-stitch construction resists tearing, fraying and sagging. UV-stabilized. Will NOT fade, mold or mildew. Designed to cover the outside of the greenhouse using locking clips, rope and ground stakes.