Nature’s Aid Organic Soil Inoculant improves the growth and production of garden peas (including sweet peas) and beans. Contains billions of live bacteria that are essential in the nitrogen fixating process of legume plants.
• Yield booster for peas, beans and peanuts
• Granular for easy application
• Contains billions of nitrogen fixing bacteria
• Converts atmospheric nitrogen into a useable form
• Promotes healthy plant growth and lush vines
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Treats 150 feet of row applied in-furrow.
Shake out ample amounts to ensure proper nodulation of emerging roots. Over application is not detrimental and has shown to be beneficial. Cover the seed and inoculant with soil. To ensure optimum performance water plants as directed throughout growing season.