Employ the savvy of the Royal Horticultural Society with their handy garden journal, A Gardener’s Five Year Record Book. Structured week by week, with five years to a view, it offers plenty of space to record weather, plants in bloom, tasks accomplished and general notes.
• Durable construction for use month after month, year after year
• Effective design keeps your notes organized and in one single place
• Full of pictures largely drawn from the 17th and 18th centuries
• Red ribbon bookmark keeps your place
• Includes additional sections on plant suppliers and plants to buy
• A great gift for the gardener on your list
Upgrade your backyard experience with this indispensable tool and never waste time wracking your memory over planting dates, seed suppliers or successful fertilizing regimes again!