Salt Clearing Solution. General Hydroponics FloraKleen removes fertilizer residues that can accumulate over time in hydroponic systems, growing media, and potting soils. Use monthly to purge your hydroponic system or potted plants of excess salts that can accumulate as a result of regular fertilizer application. An excellent final flush, Flora Kleen can be used at any time to dissolve mineral and salt buildup. Its high concentration and low price make it the economical choice for maintaining your plants.
• Dissolves accumulated fertilizer salts
• Reduces plant stress from excess and imbalanced nutrients
• Releases nutrient bonds between plants and systems, also correcting nutrient lock-out
• Use as a final flush a few days before harvest to promote maturation and sugaring
• Safe for use in all systems and media while plants are growing
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Hydroponic Systems (between nutrient changes): Mix 1-2 teaspoons FloraKleen per gallon of water. Use milder solution for young or fragile plants, stronger solution for older and stronger plants close to harvest. Recirculate in hydroponic system for one to two hours. Drain and refill hydroponic system with fresh nutrient solution.
Hydroponic Systems (final flush before harvest): Drain old nutrient solution and discard. Refill hydroponic reservoir with fresh water and mix 2 teaspoons per gallon of water. Run this solution during last day or two before harvest.
Soil & Soilless Mixes: Fill a watering can with fresh water and add 1-2 teaspoons of product. Drench until there is runoff from the bottom of the pot. Resume your regular fertilizer schedule with the next watering.