Liquid Concentrated Nutrient. General Hydroponics FloraBloom (0-5-4) stimulates flower and fruit development. Provides phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and sulfur, which are essential for a comprehensive hydroponic plant diet.
• The ORIGINAL nutrient system – imitated but never duplicated
• Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponics and soil
• Highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility
• pH balanced for ease of use
• NASA scientists use Flora Series because of its superior formulation and reliability
• Known throughout the world as the industry standard
• Can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs (see Feed Chart)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix 2.5 ml (seedling) to 20 ml (agressive bloom) per gallon of water. Combine with FloraGro and FloraMicro to meet the specialized needs of each phase in a plant’s life cycle: seedling, vegetative, transitional, flowering and fruiting.
Note: The proper ratio of each Flora Series nutrient depends on the crop and the stage of growth (look on the label for specific recommendations).
CAUTION: Do NOT premix nutrients, add to water only.
General Hydroponics Feed Chart – PDF format