All NEW for 2011, the Powerbox FlipBox LSM-12 allows you to run 12 lights from 6 ballasts. Pair it with a DPC-7500, and you can run 12 lights from just 30 amps at 240-volts. Includes a built-in digital timer with battery backup to allow for complete automation.
Unique Features (LSM-12):
• Runs TWELVE lights from SIX ballast
• Built-in timer allows for complete automation
• Double production without installing additional power circuits
• Save money on ballasts – use 6 ballasts to run 12 lights
• Voltage independent – works with 120v and 240v ballasts
• Detachable trigger cord can override the built-in timer
• Minimize electrical footprint – no on/ off switching (ballast is always on)
• Fits Sunlight Supply-style lamps & ballasts (requires a Plug Adapter to work with Hydrofarm lamps & ballasts)
• Hand-built in the USA
• 5-year warranty
Hookup Diagrams – PDF format
The LSM-12 works with virtually all magnetic ballasts and with most new digital ballasts. When using digital ballasts with ‘error sensing’ technology (such as Lumatek, Nextgen and Phantom), you will need to turn the ballast(s) off 5 minutes before flipping, and then back on 5 minutes after flipping.