Need a simple garden or a tiny growing area? Earthbox Organic Ready-To-Grow Planting Kit has the solution. This grow-anywhere container, complete with fertilizer and dialed-in watering system will have you growing veggies, herbs, flowers and fruits quickly and easily. Great for tomatoes!
• All-in-one mini-garden! Just add potting soil (2 cu ft) and your favorite plants.
• Fits anywhere — porches, balconies, rooftops
• Huge results in one small space
• Skip the mess and guesswork with the revolutionary planting system
• Durable, food safe, UV-stabilized plastic
• Easily moved on strong casters
• Made in the USA!
Each Kit Includes:
• 1 Terra cotta EarthBox® with integrated overflow drain and caster sockets
• 1 aeration screen
• 1 water fill tube
• 2 reversible B/W mulch covers
• 4 easy-glide casters
• 16 oz. organic 8-3-5 fertilizer
• 16 oz. organic dolomite, and instruction sheet
Instruction Manual (PDF)
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES (select from drop down menu):
EarthBox Staking System
This ingenious five-pole setup provides sturdy support for plants that climb. Great for tomatoes, peas, squash and more. Simply clip and grow!
• 5 sturdy aluminum tubes/poles
• 2 grey plastic T-connectors
• 2 aluminum straight connectors
• 2 rim clamps with stainless steel hardware
• 1 trellis net
• 2 plastic outriggers with built-in caster sockets
• 2 non-locking casters
EarthBox Replant Kit
If you’re growing organic, you can’t use just any materials in your planting box. This Replant Kit lets you start a new season strong with the right essentials.
• 16 oz. 8-3-5 organic fertilizer
• 16 oz. organic dolomite
• 2 B/W reversible mulch covers
• Instruction sheet
EarthBox Mulch Cover – Red (2-Pack)
Any soil cover will help keep weeds out and warm the soil, but studies indicate that color makes a difference. Red mulch can increase tomato and strawberry production by 12-20% by reflecting red light wavelengths back onto the plants, stimulating growth and accelerating ripening. We cut it to fit Earthboxes perfectly!
Keep the water reservoir filled, and your plants will receive the perfect amount of water.