A long-lasting source of phosphorous, Dr. Earth Soft Rock Phosphate greatly benefits root growth and blooming plants. Contains colloidal phosphate infused with seven strains of beneficial soil microbes — feeds the soil as well as your plants!
• Slow release — feeds plants for a long period of time!
• Contains Dr. Earth Superactive soil and seed inoculant
• An excellent source of natural phosphorus and calcium
• Provides both short and long term plant benefits
• Great for feeding flowering trees and shrubs
• Stimulates exceptional root growth
Available size: 3 lb Box
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
New Plantings: Add one cup per 10 square feet during soil preparation, or 2 cups per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of mix that will be added to the planting hole (trees and shrubs).
Established Plants: Side dress with one cup for every 10 square feet of growing area, or work one cup for every inch of trunk diameter into the soil within the drip line.
Container Plants: Add 1/2 cup per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of soil. Mix thoroughly for maximum results.