Just go organic! Dr. Earth Fish Meal is a complete source of primary plant nutrients (N-P-K) infused with seven strains of beneficial soil microbes. Benefits ALL types of plants and improves the biological life of your soil.
• Slow release — feeds plants for a long period of time!
• Contains Dr. Earth Superactive soil and seed inoculant
• Benefits plants in ALL stages of growth
• A traditional source of primary nutrients
• Chock-full of trace elements
Available size: 2 lb Box
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For new plantings, add one cup per 10 square feet during soil preparation, or 2 cups per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of mix that will be added to the planting hole (trees and shrubs).
For established plants, side dress with one cup for every 10 square feet of growing area, or work one cup for every inch of trunk diameter into the soil within the drip line.
When potting plants, add 1/2 cup per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of soil. Mix thoroughly for maximum results.