A great source of organic phosphorous! Dr. Earth Bone Meal promotes strong roots and fruit development in ALL blooming plants. Great for feeding bulbs too!
Dr. Earth organic fertilizers are infused with seven strains of Pro-Biotic beneficial soil microbes to improve and invigorate the biological life of your garden soil. Give it a try… you’ll see AMAZING results!
• An excellent source of organic phosphorus & calcium
• Slow release — feeds plants for a long period of time!
• Contains Dr. Earth Superactive soil and seed inoculant
• Provides both short and long term plant benefits
• Great for root and fruit development
• High in trace elements
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For new plantings, add one cup per 10 square feet during soil preparation, or 2 cups per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of mix that will be added to the planting hole (trees and shrubs).
For established plants, side dress with one cup for every 10 square feet of growing area, or work 1 cup for every inch of trunk diameter into the soil within the drip line.
When potting plants, add 1/2 cup per 1/2 cubic foot (5 gallons) of soil. Mix thoroughly for maximum results.
For bulbs, broadcast 1-1/2 cups per 10 square feet during soil preparation, or add one Tbsp to each planting hole.