Developed by Weyerhaeuser Corporation (the large paper company) to protect newly planted tree seedlings, Deer Away Repellent keeps deer and rabbits from trees, shrubs, lawns, gardens, and flowers. Repels deer from conifers, ornamentals and dormant fruit trees. Repels by odor. Deer do not attempt to eat the foliage. One application lasts up to three months. Deer Away recently received the National Home Gardening Club Member Tested Seal-Of-Approval. The product received an approval rate of 93% for its ease of use, performance, and effectiveness. OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
• Contains the highest concentration of putrescent egg of any single deterrent on the market – 4.63%
• Safe to use on home and garden, lawns, and landscaping
• Repels up to 3 months
• Strong odor induces fear by the animal as it associates odor with decaying protein and a predator looming nearby
• Effective on deer and rabbits
• Proven effective in USDA Testing
• Dilution rate is 4 to 1 (gallon concentrate makes 5 gallons of spray)