When you’re ready to grab the pesticide to get rid of an infestation, reach for this book instead. Dead Snails Leave No Trails by Loren Nancarrow & Janet Hogan is an excellent handbook for insect annihilation — naturally. Get the lowdown on critters that attack your garden, your home and your pets as well as beneficial insects that you’d like to keep around. Paperback, 148 pages.
You’ll read about:
• The differences between synthetic and biological controls
• Natural ways to drive off home pests like ants, bedbugs, cockroaches and mice
• Best repellents for garden enemies like aphids, tomato hornworms and scale
• The difference between the good guys and the destroyers
• Beneficial plants
• Your best defenses against four-legged invaders
Offers easy-to-use tricks and home remedies to help you avoid the use of toxic pesticides.