The C.A.P. AIR-3DN provides the ability to coordinate supplemental CO2 with your ventilation equipment.
It features separated day and night temperature settings and has a photo cell and CO2 outlet. The photo cell ensures that your CO2 device (CO2 valve or generator) only activates when your lights are on.
It also has a night heat outlet to allow you to heat the area at night if necessary to maintain the proper temperature.
To conserve CO2, the CO2 outlets are automatically disabled while your ventilation equipment is running.
Rated for 15 amps @ 120 volts. Includes a 5-year manufacturer’s no hassle warranty. Made in the USA.
• Integrates separate Day & Night temperature and CO2
• Disables CO2 when fans are running
• CO2 generators or valves operating on 120v plug into standard outlets
• Indicator lights verify that equipment is operating
• Includes both night heat and night cooling outlets for added flexibility
• External temperature probe is accurate & reliable
Instruction Manual – PDF format
The night heat outlet is only used if you need to add heat to reach your desired night time temperature. Otherwise, your exhaust fan or air conditioner is used to maintain night temperatures.