In just one glance Blulab’s Guardian Monitor measures all three critical parameters for healthy plant growth; pH, conductivity and temperature.
Seasonal changes, sunlight hours, wind, inherent growth — from vegetative to fruiting — are all influencing factors to plant success. More importantly… these parameters change the plants uptake and need of water and specific nutrient elements. The Guardian Monitor is a constant indicator of the desired levels of EC, pH and temperature, enabling you to optimize these parameters as the crop progresses through each growing phase.
• Large easy to read displays with adjustable brightness
• ‘Plant Safe’ green LED display
• Selectable values for conductivity & temperature
• Simple push button pH calibration
• No calibration required for conductivity & temperature
• Silent alarm for both high and low settings
• Settings retained when power lost (non-volatile memory)
• Automatic temperature compensation
• Water resistant design
• 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Easy to use, just plug the monitor in and place the probes in your nutrient reservoir.
With the Guardian you have the ability to set high and low alarms — a flashing display lets you know if one parameter moves away from the ideal — so you can have peace of mind and ultimately more time in your day!