A natural source of minerals and trace elements! Azomite is used in gardens as a re-mineralizer for soils and an anti-caking agent in animal feeds. OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
For sixty years regional crop and livestock producers from central Utah have used Azomite to improve livestock and plant growth. Assays reveal that the material contains a broad spectrum of active minerals and trace elements.
• Grows stronger plants and better tasting vegetables
• Improves weight increase at harvest
• Mined from an ancient mineral deposit in Utah
• Re-mineralizes nutrient-depleted soils
• OMRI Listed for organic use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Add 1 Tbsp per gallon container. Spread 1 to 2 lbs per 10 square feet and spade into garden soil.
Add to compost or fertilizers and spread up to 500 lbs per acre and lightly disc or apply in row where planting.
Note: This product is derived from a natural volcanic ash deposit mined in Utah.