Organic gardeners love being gentle to the Earth, but when it comes to weeds, we still want revenge. Avenger Weed Killer lets you satisfy both desires, guilt-free! Tests have proven that this formula — made from citrus oil — outperforms comparable products containing vinegar, clove oil or soaps. Use carefully, however, since this organic herbicide is non-selective and will work on any plant it touches, including most weeds, grass or broadleaf specimens. OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
• Active ingredient d-limonene causes plants to dehydrate and die – rapidly
• Scorching fast results visible in 2 hours
• Safe for use around people, pets, livestock and wildlife
• Completely biodegradable
• Sprayed areas are ready for replanting in a matter of hours
• GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) designation from the FDA
• Made in the USA
Available in the following sizes:
• 24 oz. Ready To Use (RTU) Spray
• 1 Gallon RTU Spray
• 32 oz. Concentrate
• 1 Gallon Concentrate
• 2.5 Gallon Concentrate
• 55 Gallon Concentrate
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
To mix concentrate, use a ratio of 1 part formula to 6 parts water for weeds smaller than 6 in. For larger weeds, use a mix ratio of 1:4.5. Shake bottle well and thoroughly coat foliage with liquid.
This unique formula is effective in sunny, cloudy, hot or cool weather. It does not damage building materials such as concrete, brick or asphalt.