Tests have proven that Avenger Weed Killer — made from citrus oil — outperforms comparable products containing vinegar, clove oil or soaps. Use carefully, however, since this organic herbicide is non-selective and will work on any plant it touches, including most weeds, grass or broadleaf specimens. OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
• Active ingredient d-limonene causes plants to dehydrate and die – rapidly
• Scorching fast results visible in 2 hours
• Safe for use around people, pets, livestock and wildlife
• Completely biodegradable
• Sprayed areas are ready for replanting in a matter of hours
• GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) designation from the FDA
• Made in the USA
Available in the following sizes:
• 24 oz. Ready To Use (RTU) Spray
• 1 Gallon RTU Spray
• 32 oz. Concentrate
• 1 Gallon Concentrate
• 2.5 Gallon Concentrate
• 55 Gallon Concentrate
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
To mix concentrate, use 1 quart formula to 3-7 quarts of water and spray undesirable plants until runoff. Overspray or drift will injure or kill contacted vegetation.
This unique formula is effective in sunny, cloudy, hot or cool weather. It does not damage building materials such as concrete, brick or asphalt.