Recycle waste into something wonderful with Bokashi! The All Seasons Indoor Composter is an odorless system that allows you to recycle kitchen waste (including meat, bones and dairy) into an organic soil enhancer year round. It consists of wheat bran inoculated with Efficient Microbes (EM) that help balance the microbial ecology of the soil and supply nutrients to your garden. Each kit includes a 5-gallon Compost Bucket (10″ Square x 16″ Tall) and a 1-gallon bag (2.3 lbs) of Bokashi Compost Starter. Available in black or tan – black is made from 75% recycled plastic.
• Reduces the need for an outside bin and stores neatly under the kitchen sink for easy access.
• Holds 5 gallons of food waste, making it perfect for any size household.
• Air-tight lid ensures anaerobic fermentation will take place, while controlling odors and pests.
• Creates a “tea” that can be drained through the spigot and used as a fertilizer for houseplants & garden.
• Produces a pre-compost product ready to bury in the garden after only TEN DAYS.
Instruction Manual – PDF format
Note: Kitchen garbage makes up almost 50% of household wastes. Help reduce landfill input by recycling kitchen waste!