Helps loosen heavy clay soils..! SOF’N-Soil Agricultural Gypsum contains about 23% available calcium and 18% sulfur. Also good for raising the calcium content of the soil without changing the pH and can improve the structure of alkaline soils by removing excess sodium. Promotes lush lawns and abundant gardens… naturally! OMRI Listed for use in organic production.
• Loosens heavy clay soil — Lets air and water penetrate
• Adds calcium and sulfate in a form readily available to plants
• Can be used to prevent blossom end rot in tomatoes
• Helps fertilizers work better
• Will NOT upset soil pH
• Natural soil conditioner — Will NOT harm pets or people
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use 40 to 100 lbs. Agricultural Gypsum per 1,000 square feet. Apply in spring and fall to take advantage of seasonal moisture. Moisture is essential to achieve the desired soil-conditioning effect.