Q & A

Welcome to the Planet Natural Garden Forum! Whether you’re new to gardening or have been at it for some time, here you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. If this is your first visit, please read over our forum instructions carefully before posting. Enjoy!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sal 4 years, 11 months ago.

• What grows good in?

Created by Anonymous on
  • Author

Anonymous

I would like to know what veggies grow good in containers, I already know tomatoes and peppers. What else? I would especially like to know about veggies that do well with a short growing season. Thanks!:D)

#13982 Reply

Sal

Almost any vegetable can be adapted to growing in a pot. Vegetables that take up little space, such as carrots, radishes and lettuce, or crops that bear fruits over a long period of time, such as tomatoes and peppers, are perfect for container vegetable gardens. I have found that herbs also make excellent container gardens.
    What you can grow in a container vegetable garden is limited only by the size of the container and your imagination. You can also find information on our website containergardeningguru.com.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.