Q & A

Welcome to the Planet Natural Garden Forum! Whether you’re new to gardening or have been at it for some time, here you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. If this is your first visit, please read over our forum instructions carefully before posting. Enjoy!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

my tomato seedlings are about 1.5" tall…tomato seeds are so small, that when I planted in my seed tray, I pinched a group of them and put in the soil…they are now growing in a tight grouping. is this a problem and if I need to separate them, what's the best method? thanks

Anonymous

the best way to thin out tom's is to just use a pair of sharp sheers and cut the unwanted plants at the ground.

Anonymous

thanks for the advice….I replanted them in the garden, but only one survived. I have a few other tomato seedlings that I'm going to replant this weekend…I'm going to plant them deeper than the others.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.