Q & A

Welcome to the Planet Natural Garden Forum! Whether you’re new to gardening or have been at it for some time, here you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. If this is your first visit, please read over our forum instructions carefully before posting. Enjoy!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Deer hunter 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Protecting my vegetables

Created by Deer hunter on
  • Author

Deer hunter

My favorite pie

#14018 Reply

Deer hunter

Every year that I plant a garden I always end up losing most of my vegetables to the deer that come in the early morning hours to nibble on the greens available and whatever else they can find to eat. I would like to find a good way to keep the deer from getting to my pumpkin and carrots that they devoured this year.

#14023 Reply

Anonymous

just like the product used for hunting them, and Planet Natural has several products listed here on there site under Natural Pest Control: Barriers & Repellents, including Coyote/Fox Urine Granules, we have a dog that may have coyote in his blood lines, very few deer have come around, compared to before, since we got him!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.