Q & A

Welcome to the Planet Natural Garden Forum! Whether you’re new to gardening or have been at it for some time, here you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. If this is your first visit, please read over our forum instructions carefully before posting. Enjoy!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Starglo 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Natural Weedkillers

Created by Starglo on

Hello,
    I would like to know which is the best weedkiller that is safe to use for pets, children, etc. I have found a few that say you have to let them dry first, but are there any that you can just put on and forget about them?
    I am planning a community garden as a project that I am detailing at my gardening blog, and really need it to be ok from the first spray!
    Thanks

• Author

Starglo

My question doesn’t seem to be showing up :(

#129100 Reply

Starglo

Hello,

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a natural weedkiller, that is 100% safe for pets, children etc. I have a seen a few that are ok when fully dry, but I need one that is safe right from the first spray! I am doing a community garden that cannot be guarded and detailing it in my gardening blog. Any help appreciated!

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.