Q & A

Welcome to the Planet Natural Garden Forum! Whether you’re new to gardening or have been at it for some time, here you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. If this is your first visit, please read over our forum instructions carefully before posting. Enjoy!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

A couple of years ago, I was looking for a cold frame type of product to use in my garden, and found one called "Build-a-Balls" a little bit like Tinkertoys, only bigger. You use pvc for the frame (or sugar canes), then attach them to a ball that has holes on the different sides (the balls are the corners) then you cover it with netting. The store that sold them (Gardener's Supply) doesn't carry them any more. I did a search on the Internet and found a lot of web sites that carry them, but they were all in the UK. I didn't find any here. I can probably get another type of cold frame, but I won't be able to work with the shape of it as well as I could with the Build-a-Balls. If anyone knows where I can find them here, I would be grateful. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.