Q & A

Welcome to the Planet Natural Garden Forum! Whether you’re new to gardening or have been at it for some time, here you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. If this is your first visit, please read over our forum instructions carefully before posting. Enjoy!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  thernandez 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Grasshoppers destroying garden

Created by thernandez on

Should I apply Semaspore and EcoBran before or after I water my yard/plants?  I notice the directions say not to apply if rain is expected

in 8 hours, but I can’t go a day without watering my plants.  So when should I apply? Also, are these safe to apply to plants that have tomatoes and vegetables on them?  Is there a waiting period for picking/eating vegetables after application?

Grasshoppers are mowing down my garden–they have ate every single leaf off my cilantro, my squash, flowers–mowed down the sunflowers, sweet pea, etc. and every leaf off my Rose of Sharon tree–now they are eating the tree itself.

• Author
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.