Q & A

Welcome to the Planet Natural Garden Forum! Whether you’re new to gardening or have been at it for some time, here you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. If this is your first visit, please read over our forum instructions carefully before posting. Enjoy!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  daothituoi89 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• composting material

Created by HF on
  • Author
  • #13914 Reply

I was given a box of apples that are riddled with worm holes so badly that they are not usuable. Can I safely put them in my compost. I would not want to spread what has infected the apples. I do have an apple tree and I wouldn't want this to happen to it.

#13915 Reply

It if fine to compost the apples. Your compost pile should be hot enough that it would kill any pests or diseases.

#181850 Reply

We are pleased to offer Earthworm Compost Manure with high quality and competitive price
    Earthworm Compost is used as a soil additive, conditioner, and fertilizer. Earthworm Compost functions that adding humus and organic matter to the soil providing bio available nutrients to the plants, improving the filth. Earthworm Compost helps to infiltrate& keep the water, specially, on buffering excessive acid or alkaline soil conditions. Earthworm Compost helps store nutrients and keeps them safe from leaching and irrigation, functioning to balance hormones within plant physiology and adding beneficial biology for the soil.

a) Price: USD130-230/ MT depends on quantity
    b) Specifications:
    – Moisture: 30 – 40% max
    – Nitrogen: 0.91%
    – P2O5: 1.14%
    – K2O: 0.21%
    – Mg: 0.25%
    – Ca: 1.28%
    – Cu: 19.5mg/kg
    – Zn: 0.011%
    – Mo: 1.94mg/kg
    – Fe: 0.1%
    – Mn: 0.028%
    – B: 17.8mg/kg
    – S: 0.13%
    – Organic matter: 19%
    c) Packing: PP Bag of 30kgs, 21MTS/20’Feet.
    – Min Order Quantity: 2 Containers
    Hope to have a chance to cooperate with your company!
    Viet Delta Industrial Co., Ltd.
    Jolie (Tuoi)
    Email: sales27@vdelta.com.vn
    HP: 84 98 358 7558

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.