Why Grow Plants in Pots?
Container-grown plants can be an addition to an already flourishing landscape or a garden all by themselves. By planting in pots, buckets, whiskey barrels, grow bags, or whatever else you find around the house, you’ll be adding aesthetic interest and practicality to your yard and home.
Container gardening is useful when…
• you want to move warmth-loving plants into the house for the winter.
• controlling the soil quality is desired.
• there isn’t much space available.
• you want to grow fresh, yummy herbs and veggies (or pretty flowers) year-round.
• adding height, texture and variety to the yard is important. (more…)